Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm considering installing a BSDS on our 2010 CT. We both really like the car but my wife does most of the driving since I'm in my LATE 70's. She has blind spot problems on the road. I had a rear view camera (mirror) put in which helps in parking lots. I would appreciate hearing ANY experience you have had with a BSDS system.

·
Registered
1 Posts
blind spot upgrade

Did you ever find out if the 2013 and later blind spot mirror was capable of being upgraded to the 2012 and earlier model cars?
thanks,
Kenny

·
Registered
47 Posts
Did you ever find out if the 2013 and later blind spot mirror was capable of being upgraded to the 2012 and earlier model cars?
thanks,
Kenny
I think you should be able to. Honda does a lot of parts that are compatible with other honda vechiles. I saw one guy in here fit a 2013 steering wheel on a 2010 CT.

·
Super Moderator
805 Posts
Keep us posted on your results for a BSDS. Besides myself, I am sure there are others who would also like this feature.

·
Registered
158 Posts
yea im interested in this also

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BSDS for CT 2010

I had a backup camera installed on our CT 2010 which showed the field of vision in the corner of the rear view mirror. It worked but was very hard to really see what was in your way. Still blind out of right side, We ended up selling the 2010 CT and getting a 2013 CT. What a difference. My wife does most of the driving and she is really impressed with all the cameras and other safety devices. It was a great move .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts