Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed new door speakers and a aftermarker sub to the existing head unit. Had no problem till a gremlin showed up and with all the door closed it picked up the motor rev only after 1 till about 1.5 with the door sensor open on one door it stops. Installed l7 12 kicker sub with class d kicker amp along with a jl audio line converter as well as kicker 6.5 door speakers. I think when the door sensor on it grounds the the whole car to the cluster gauges and stops the motor rev. I tried installing ground loop isolator and 12v isolator as well and nothing stops the motor rev in the sub except taking a door sensor and rigging it open. Anyone have any ideals on how to fix this.

·
Registered
22 Posts
ANC? The stereos in the Crosstours employ an active noise cancelling feature. There's a couple of microphones in the headliner that the stereo listens to and then generates opposite frequencies through the speakers to effectively block the exhaust noise, cylinder dropout noise, etc. There's information online that show you how to disable the ANC system, but you might lose the bluetooth mic in the front if you do.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts