Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I wanted to purchase some wheel locks for my car and I wanted to know if anyone had any advice on this? I do know Honda has some listed online. If anyone has any advice it would be greatly appreciated! I have a CT 2015 E.XL AWD Thank you, Kelly

·
Super Moderator
761 Posts
Keeping in mind that there are wheel lock removal kits that can remove any and all wheel locks that most good wheel theives utilize. Basically, if they really want your wheels, they will get them. Obviously you don't want to make it any easier for them.

McGard Wheel Locks are pretty good and very similar to Honda OEM but at half the price. You should be able to get a set for between $20 and $30. I believe you can even order this product through Walmart.

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Wheel Locks

I think McGard might even make the wheel locks for Honda. As my dad used to say, "locks only keep the honest people out." If someone wants your wheels bad enough, they'll find a way to get them.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, I guess it would be good as a deterrent for a LAZY criminal. They ARE pretty lazy here in Chicago because they have so much to choose from. I have a parking garage space in my building but I have my old 99 Accord in there. I did not buy my city sticker because I knew that I was buying this Crosstour. They are NOTORIOUS around here for giving tickets (near Wrigley Field). I spoke with my brother (mechanic) and he is going to help me get my 99 Accord up to speed so I can give it to my niece and get my parking space back. I'm gonna miss the old girl...she was good to me. 188,000 miles and still going! This question is for Crashmaster...How hard would it be for a mechanic that is approx 45 years old to do work on this 2015 Crosstour EX-L V6? (no navigation)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts