Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wonder why Honda is not making any new commercial to sale the Honda Crosstour? I have been seeing so many Toyota Venza commercial in the last week? :confused::confused::confused:
Well it really does not make a different to me, but a car so great you would think they would really want to compete with Toyota?

·
Registered
668 Posts
I agree, I have been seeing a lot of Venza Commercials and they are not bad commercials, for a Toyota that is. I really have a hard time with Honda and their advertizing. It seems they focus on the civic or Accord (excluding the CT) and when was the last time you saw a Ridgeline or any of their other vehicles for that matter. I can see why they do not have to promote the Fit; it sells itself with the gas mileage it gets. I think Honda bosses have lost touch with the public and are riding on a cloud that they king of the hill, kind of like our politicians.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree, I have been seeing a lot of Venza Commercials and they are not bad commercials, for a Toyota that is. I really have a hard time with Honda and their advertizing. It seems they focus on the civic or Accord (excluding the CT) and when was the last time you saw a Ridgeline or any of their other vehicles for that matter. I can see why they do not have to promote the Fit; it sells itself with the gas mileage it gets. I think Honda bosses have lost touch with the public and are riding on a cloud that they king of the hill, kind of like our politicians.
You're right they are not bad commercials like Honda makes for the CT. You know it would help with our resale value if they would promote the CT more.
People have never heard of a CT until I tell them about mines. Lol...
Honda needs to come off of there high horses and promote their vehicles.

·
Registered
668 Posts
This is an ongoing debate about Honda’s lack of promoting the CT. Maybe Honda feels it not worth the advertizing dollars. I will say this when people question me about the car they have no clue what a CT is and who makes. I will never understand how the carmakers promote their cars. Even GM & Ford do a crappy job of advertizing some of their cars.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I wonder if Honda figures most buyers of the CT are probably already Honda owners, or buyers looking at the accord sedan. I think it was their intention to give buyers a choice to buy up from a regular accord. Not so much to compete with the competition, but to give their buyers something more when they come in to look at an accord? Maybe they put it in the same catagory as the normal accord advertising since they share the name?

·
Registered
152 Posts
I saw one the other day. The Crosstour was driving along, stopped, and four race car drivers got out. The tag line was "Honda Crosstour. Big enough to hold your crew" (or something like that). And I noticed they didn't call it an Accord Crosstour.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts