Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My ac/heater unit on the dashboard doesn't turn on . Basically the whole climate control unit does not turn on(the light on the buttons are ON but the ON/OFF button can not turn ON the climate display screen). I checked the fuses everything looked fine. Replaced the AC relay,still nothing. I basically have no AC/Heat. Other then that my car work fine. Any ideas what might be? Can it be an electrical issue? Honda crosstour 2015 exl with navi. Thank you in advance.
Vehicle Car Plant Motor vehicle Steering wheel

·
Registered
22 Posts
@Exl2015 - .
Not having the 2015 model, I can't speak directly to your machine. I would suspect, much like you have, that it is an issue with the display. Checking the fuse and confirming the system works as expected narrows that down to the display.
There is one other control, that I found by accident in my 2011 CT. That is the control used to reset or scroll through the OIL%/TRIP/MPG info panel displayed on the instrument cluster. This button can be turned to the left or the right (clockwiser/counterclockwise) - You can lower or raise the backlight brightness of the various displays on the dash. Perhaps it has been lowered to near nill or below.

To The Moon!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts