Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Just a note to all you guys and gals about the S-VCM controller installation on the V6 3.5L CT engine. I’m a new owner purchased about 3 months ago. It’s a 2015 with only 30,000 miles on it. Was very lucky to find it considering that I was looking for a 2015 for more than 2 years. Love the vehicle despite a very few cons.
I was very puzzled by the Eco light that doesn’t seem to be mentioned in the manual. Well, CT owners club to the rescue. Learned all about this negative feature on this car. I read a lot about it and ordered the controller immediately. Glad I did. Installed it and it’s working perfectly. No more Eco light and the car has more power than ever!!! Terrific!
Thank you to everyone who participates in this excellent site. Most appreciative. Keep up the great work.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Congrats on finding your 2015 Crosstour with only 30K miles. I thought I was good with 91K on my 2011. I know they made some nice improvements on the models after 2011 and the 2015 surely is a good model to have. My 2011 has been great, I too have the S-VCM on my car. I did some heavy maintenance recently, timing belt, valve adjustment (curious what they really do), plugs and some additional work to the control arm rubber boot, etc. All is good, love my Crosstour and plan to keep it for many more years.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts