Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently, while on my way to read to my son's kindergarten class, I locked the doors but didn't hear the audible confirmation so I turned toward the car to find that all of the windows were open. I decided to read the manual when it happened again. What I found was the key fob (and the door lock) can control the downward action of the windows (note the door lock can control the up and down function).

This is a slick feature (to me) because I've never had a car with this feature, which should come in handy on those hot days.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Recently, while on my way to read to my son's kindergarten class, I locked the doors but didn't hear the audible confirmation so I turned toward the car to find that all of the windows were open. I decided to read the manual when it happened again. What I found was the key fob (and the door lock) can control the downward action of the windows (note the door lock can control the up and down function).

This is a slick feature (to me) because I've never had a car with this feature, which should come in handy on those hot days.

i thought only control the down function but not UP am i missing something?

·
Registered
291 Posts
The remote only rolls the windows down. Using the key in the door lock will roll the windows down or up, depending on the direction you turn the key.

·
Registered
25 Posts
any way to deactive the sunroof when opening all of the windows from the fob?

I hate to open the sunroof when the car is parked at work due to trees and birds, but opening the windows 5-10 minutes before leaving is nice.

my 05 accord only does windows and that makes sense to me. I hate to cut the wire to stop the sunroof from opening, if that is even possible.

Ryan

·
Registered
594 Posts
any way to deactive the sunroof when opening all of the windows from the fob?

I hate to open the sunroof when the car is parked at work due to trees and birds, but opening the windows 5-10 minutes before leaving is nice.

my 05 accord only does windows and that makes sense to me. I hate to cut the wire to stop the sunroof from opening, if that is even possible.

Ryan
If you leave your sunroof in the tilted up position, when you open the windows with the key fob the sunroof will stay tilted up. It's not perfect but I usually leave my sun roof titled up on those hot summer days anyway.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts