Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Crosstour and Remos.jpg

We did a photo shoot to promote my home base airport and to send a few shots to Honda.

I think that the Crosstour looks great in this shot.

·
Super Moderator
805 Posts
It looks great! Matching car and plane. If it was a Honda plane, I think Honda would be interested, especially if there was a Honda motorcycle there too, in white of course. Actually the picture would make a great post card. Do people still send out picture post cards or did I just let on how old I am?

·
Registered
621 Posts
It looks great! Matching car and plane. If it was a Honda plane, I think Honda would be interested, especially if there was a Honda motorcycle there too, in white of course. Actually the picture would make a great post card. Do people still send out picture post cards or did I just let on how old I am?
Don't worry. Postcards are awesome and I imagine it will be a short time before they become super "hip."

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually we do have postcards that I give out when I speak or show the airplane. They still are great!

I've heard that Honda is developing a four cylinder motor that will match up to the mounts on this airplane. Since they are measured by hours, this one has 2/3rds of its life still left, so I would definitely look at that as an option for "Hope One.". The Rotax engine is about $18,000 which is a pile of money for a 100hp motor.

Yeah they looked great together, and it ended up to be a great shoot.

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
thats a shot i dont have, my car with a plane;) i need to find a black plane.

·
Registered
622 Posts
That's a nice pic promoting the building, CT, and plane. Good job.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts