Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yesterday I purchased a new 2012 dark grey CT EX-L 4WD. My 07 Ridgeline with 120K was very loyal to me but I wanted something different. I was going to buy another Ridgeline but something about the CT kept me coming back, surprisingly because most of the people I’ve seen driving them seem to be a lot older them myself (38). It seems to have the best of both worlds and doesn’t in my eyes look like a wagon. The Ridgeline forum kept me busy with some projects/mods, hopefully I’ll get into some form this one as well….. Cheers

·
Registered
8 Posts
Congratulations on the new ride. Nice color choice too...

I was thinking the same thing before i purchased mine... The CT demographic that Honda is shooting for is a lot higher then my age (33). But with a family of 4 it is perfect size for short trips and a daily driver.

But there is something about the CT that is so versatile yet stylish. That kept me going back. I do have to admit it has more leg room in the back seats then our pilot does. Which makes it perfect for around town.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Yesterday I purchased a new 2012 dark grey CT EX-L 4WD. My 07 Ridgeline with 120K was very loyal to me but I wanted something different. I was going to buy another Ridgeline but something about the CT kept me coming back, surprisingly because most of the people I’ve seen driving them seem to be a lot older them myself (38). It seems to have the best of both worlds and doesn’t in my eyes look like a wagon. The Ridgeline forum kept me busy with some projects/mods, hopefully I’ll get into some form this one as well….. Cheers
Congrats and welcome. It's funny though, you went from a Ridge to a CT while I wanna sell my 2010 CT to get a Ridge.

·
Registered
92 Posts
^ nice colour, the lines how well in this colour IMO. I just test-drove the Ridge and I voted against it, too industrial despite the Touring pkg, passenger seat isn 't adjustable electronically, no iPod hook-up to operate it through radio controls, and thus a really dated design despite the great road manners for a unibody truck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts