Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've used these two sites for the past several years. The prices are way better than what the parts department offers (by a good 30-40% in my area).

www.hondaautomotiveparts.com

www.handaaccessories.com

And if you're ever looking for salvaged parts, check www.car-part.com ; it is a listing of nationwide salvage yards that advertise specific parts.

·
Registered
93 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
I've used these two sites for the past several years. The prices are way better than what the parts department offers (by a good 30-40% in my area).

www.hondaautomotiveparts.com

www.handaaccessories.com

And if you're ever looking for salvaged parts, check www.car-part.com ; it is a listing of nationwide salvage yards that advertise specific parts.
Thanks Andyman97. I have purchased from www.hondaautomotiveparts.com (Majestic Honda) and Bernardiparts in the past and have had good experiences with both of them.

·
Registered
534 Posts
www.hondapartsnow.com is also a very good site with great prices. I was recommended to use them by many people, and have passed it on, never to hear anything other than good news.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Thanks all.
Real difficult to find parts and accessories here. I can't even find engine oil, wiper blades or air filters, even at the Honda dealership.
When I had a flat tire it took 4 days to order in the "special size" if you can believe that.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Everyone, I purchased a 2013 EXL, V6, AWD with 44k miles on it last week.......... I had to travel to Iowa from the Chicago area but what a beauty, couldn’t justify trading-in my ‘04 Element back then. Well welcome to the 21st century, what a difference, life is worth living again !! She didn’t come with maintenance records so this past Saturday had my local Firestone do a thorough inspection, and he said it’s like a brand new car, so I had ALL the fluids changed. Went online to Honda Parts Unlimited and ordered the lighted door sills, ambient lighting, and the cargo cover, great discounted pricing from what I could see (like Handa) went to Discount Tire to order a set of Michelin all seasons and while at it, Blizzaks for the winter. Having the car rustproofed/under coated 1st week of August. I am so seriously thinking about purchasing another low mileage sample, get the fluids changed, put in on blocks with a trickle charger n the garage and wait for doomsday. I absolutely LOVE this vehicle , even more than my future ex-wife. Great website

1 - 19 of 19 Posts