Honda Crosstour Forums banner
81 - 96 of 96 Posts
Discussion starter · #82 ·
Okay, I must admit, that looks ridiculously good. Admittedly, way lower in suspension than I will ever be able to go (living in the mountains of Colorado means that suspensions would likely last about 12 seconds before something got destroyed), but it is very fun to be able to see someone that is able to do it. If I recall your earlier posts correctly you are running a tire width of 245, right? I am looking to throw some 255/55s on my 13, hoping it won't cause any problems. I saw earlier that you posted an instagram account, do you still run any accounts that I can follow your Crosstour's exploits?
Thanks man 255 should be good in the rear the front I don't think it'll clear.

You can stay up to date with the #hondamera LOL
On Instagram @wdp_7thsign I keep that updated daily. I stop in here every couple months. Still going strong love this big girl more and more every day.

Discussion starter · #83 ·
Hey 7th,

I'm gonna get some goodies for my CT soon... gonna add a few ponies under the hood from both the intake and exhaust side, gonna get a tune, and some BBKs

Still the same OEM + blacked out trim look though, I love it!

Great can't wait to see them. I've been contemplating a BBK Also ?

Haven't figured out how I want to update the threads yet, but I've already pulled the trigger on:

RV6 HFPC (from the Accord), J-Pipe & HFC (from a Pilot).
*Will decide if I want custom Catback after install this weekend*

J35 to J37 Intake Manifold + Throttle Body (from Acura TL) + Intake Manifold Spacer... in another week or two?

KTuner to clean up all that power...

and BBK From PB Brakes (in Taiwan), they're cheaper than the main brands... but for non-track applications I think they'll do great... I'll be doing a full review on them when I get them as well as through the winter ski season.

So yeah, plenty of stuff this year... after that I'm done.

Great can't wait to see them. I've been contemplating a BBK Also ?

Great to see so many mods on a Crosstour! Too bad there are no meets. Would be cool to meet up with other CT owners. If I see one on the freeway, it's usually the same people all the time. Can't wait to see more of your CT! Great work!

Discussion starter · #86 ·
A few updates for 2017 changed the wrap color retrofitted my headlights with new projectors with demon eye mod and redid my full interior

Discussion starter · #88 ·
What's up guys will be posting some update pics with new wrap color

Discussion starter · #91 ·
Updates!!
Took off the matte black wrap and closed out 2017 like this

Started 2018 with a few engine pieces dipped in crystal red carbon

Then got the itch to change the color on the car again only this time decided in doing Gloss wrap instead of the Matte. Ended up going with Gloss light blue from Avery.

Discussion starter · #94 ·
A few more changes color matched grill and cargo box and added BBK

Attachments

Discussion starter · #95 ·
Also refreshed my trunk set up and steering wheel

Attachments

81 - 96 of 96 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.