Honda Crosstour Forums banner
61 - 80 of 96 Posts
Shock and awe in a great way. Wow man your whip's killing it. Appreciate your commitment to the project!

maybe its your tire size cuz the picture under this that tire looks chunky and nothing how mine looks, and i dont tuck my fronts only the rear tucks. my fenders are not pulled only rolled

Crosstour fenders are pretty similar in size/clearence with accords.
Seems like 20X10.5 45mm frt and 25mm RR is where you start needing more than just a simple roll?
What tire size did you had on your 10.5? I have 255/35in the photo.
Your car looks really good btw! I don't even know if I ever saw a crosstour with the fort wheel tucked!? But I'll work on it till it does unless the bumper hit first :)

Discussion starter · #71 ·
Thanks man

im running a 245/35

What tire size did you had on your 10.5? I have 255/35in the photo.
Your car looks really good btw! I don't even know if I ever saw a crosstour with the fort wheel tucked!? But I'll work on it till it does unless the bumper hit first :)

Do you have any pictures of your trunk setup? I trying to figure how I could install my setup without losing too much space.

Discussion starter · #73 ·
hit me up On IG @WDP_7THSIGN ill send you a bunch of pics I have on my phone

Do you have any pictures of your trunk setup? I trying to figure how I could install my setup without losing too much space.

Discussion starter · #74 ·
hey guys its been a while I figured id drop in the latest updates threw on another set of wheels on the infamous hondamera and added some rear vip tables

Haha, Nice!

Hey BTW:

On Bags, do you change damper settings like regular coils?

Hmm,

What do you think of the suspension travel on Bags vs. Coils. vs. OEM?

OEM Seem to have a lot more travel @ 1/3rd of the spring rate of KSport Coilovers... (OEM Front avg = +6 kg/mm, KSport Kontrol Pro ships at +18 kg/mm in the front)

Because with KSport, I bottom out easily on bumps with 12 kg/mm even on full stiff dampers.

Bags are variable spring rate, but I assume they don't have as much travel as OEM, but do you think they have more travel than the Coils?

yes sir same way

Discussion starter · #78 ·
Quick update

Hey guys

just stopping in and dropping a few updated pics of my Crosstour.

Okay, I must admit, that looks ridiculously good. Admittedly, way lower in suspension than I will ever be able to go (living in the mountains of Colorado means that suspensions would likely last about 12 seconds before something got destroyed), but it is very fun to be able to see someone that is able to do it. If I recall your earlier posts correctly you are running a tire width of 245, right? I am looking to throw some 255/55s on my 13, hoping it won't cause any problems. I saw earlier that you posted an instagram account, do you still run any accounts that I can follow your Crosstour's exploits?

Hey 7th,

I'm gonna get some goodies for my CT soon... gonna add a few ponies under the hood from both the intake and exhaust side, gonna get a tune, and some BBKs :)

Still the same OEM + blacked out trim look though, I love it!

61 - 80 of 96 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.