Honda Crosstour Forums banner
41 - 60 of 96 Posts
Discussion starter · #43 ·
Ohhh i didnt know you followed me lol

yea the car has been fully sponsored by Arlon automotive and will be the first wrapped crosstour

Haha. What color are you going with?
Ohhh i didnt know you followed me lol

yea the car has been fully sponsored by Arlon automotive and will be the first wrapped crosstour

Congrats bro! So what air ride system are you on if I may ask!?

Which system tho? Like basic deluxe pro? Part #?

Discussion starter · #48 ·
its the basic kit nothing fancy

Do you have the part # because it doesn't show the Crosstour on there!?

Any Coilover / Air Ride that is a direct bolt on fit for the 2012 Accord V6 will be a direct bolt on fit for the CT (all years)...

No one, and I mean No one... actually makes a "CT Specific" ride system... (I've called), they just give the accord setup with a different label.

Do you have the part # because it doesn't show the Crosstour on there!?

Any Coilover / Air Ride that is a direct bolt on fit for the 2012 Accord V6 will be a direct bolt on fit for the CT (all years)...

No one, and I mean No one... actually makes a "CT Specific" ride system... (I've called), they just give the accord setup with a different label.
Thanks I'll be looking into this in the near future :)

Discussion starter · #53 ·
its been a since ive updated this here are some pics of how the cars current state let me know what you guys think :)

I saw it on Instagram, and love it...

Is that re-painted? or dipped?

And what's the deal with the lip? I remember you posting something something about that.

Discussion starter · #55 ·
Thanks GL its actually vinyl wrapped not dipped and the lip nothing really its the Oem HFP lip with a smaller lip underneath to protect it against scraping

How wide are your new rims? they are 11.5 all round

Also would like pics at ride height and your ride PSI settings :) ill have to take some ride height i dont have many of those lol. my psi is usally at 105 in the front and 85 in the back

Also, you rolled fenders, but you didn't pull them right? correct just rolled front and rear

[/QUOTE]

I just tried my accord wheels 20x10.5 25mm and no matter how I would strech the tires, i dont think i could tuck the wheels without pulling the fenders lol

Crosstour fenders are pretty similar in size/clearence with accords.
Seems like 20X10.5 45mm frt and 25mm RR is where you start needing more than just a simple roll?

Discussion starter · #57 · (Edited)
maybe its your tire size cuz the picture under this that tire looks chunky and nothing how mine looks, and i dont tuck my fronts only the rear tucks. my fenders are not pulled only rolled

Crosstour fenders are pretty similar in size/clearence with accords.
Seems like 20X10.5 45mm frt and 25mm RR is where you start needing more than just a simple roll?

[/QUOTE]

Ah, it does look like Vinyl now that you mentioned it... I got my chrome trim done with Black Vinyl so I don't have to dip the windows all the time.

Now I just have to dip the front / rear bumpers and side skirts once a year and do touch up jobs now and then...

You're lucky you don't have to deal with the winters I have up north, and taking the CT camping with all the bugs and bushes isn't great for the look either, lol. Oh well, I've always gone for a balance between style and practicality anyway.

Any trouble washing the car with the Vinyl?

Thanks GL its actually vinyl wrapped not dipped and the lip nothing really its the Oem HFP lip with a smaller lip underneath to protect it against scraping

Discussion starter · #59 ·
No, none i just run it through the touch less car wash and wipe it down with a spray they gave me for the wrap.

Ah, it does look like Vinyl now that you mentioned it... I got my chrome trim done with Black Vinyl so I don't have to dip the windows all the time.

Now I just have to dip the front / rear bumpers and side skirts once a year and do touch up jobs now and then...

You're lucky you don't have to deal with the winters I have up north, and taking the CT camping with all the bugs and bushes isn't great for the look either, lol. Oh well, I've always gone for a balance between style and practicality anyway.

Any trouble washing the car with the Vinyl?

41 - 60 of 96 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.