Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well its about time i posted a few pics of my CT ive had her for a month on the 28th of july thats tomorrow lol :) im loving every second of having it.

This is the first picture i took at the dealer

Took her home and debadged her the back end always looked cluttered to me with all the badges (accord crosstour the H V6 Awd and a dealer sticker) it drove me nuts lol

Picked up a set of Weather Tech side visors, i highly recommend them and love how sleek they look and that they dont cover the chrome trim around the window and added fresh tint all around

Freshly tinted

Added 6000k hids and yellow tint on the fogs

and the last major upgrade for now,im waiting to have some free time to throw these bad boys on.

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
and the last major upgrade for now,im waiting to have some free time to throw these bad boys on.
Very nice look, Mods for the 2010-2012 model looks better than the 2013-2014 for style...

Definitely post up how that suspension project goes... and how it rides after.

Also I highly recommend the Acura TL Rear Swaybar upgrade as per other threads in the forum.

I just did that upgrade and I'm loving it! (No drilling required).

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank You misterinterllectual yours looks good also all murdered out nice touch

GL84 i am definitely doing that mod since its one of the cheaper ones glad to hear your loving it.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Nicely done so far. Wish I had that kind of cash laying around... Haha... When I got my 10 there were 3 (black, grey, white) when I was looking but when I went to finalize only the grey was left. The next day after the white was returned... Ugh... Oh well

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here's an update guys installed the Ksport coilovers 3 days ago. Ive got the height around were i like it now im just playing with the damping trying to get dialed in just right. im waiting on the 3pc camber kit for the rear and then its going on the allignment rack.

Now on to the pics.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
picking up my mud guards decided to take a quick shot.

Stopped and took some snaps with my boy who just got this rare gem 2008 Tsx with navi black on black leather 6 spd manual.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank You misterintelectual i agree i really like the look the mud guards add and its such a cheap mod at 60 from my boy at the dealer

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
Here's an update guys installed the Ksport coilovers 3 days ago. Ive got the height around were i like it now im just playing with the damping trying to get dialed in just right. im waiting on the 3pc camber kit for the rear and then its going on the allignment rack.

Now on to the pics.

Hey 7thsign,

Really like the look, a little lower than what I'm probably going for, but I definitely want to get a similar setup.

As I said in the other post, I'm probably going to go 245/45R20s and lowering it for the summer and raising it a bit for the winter.

Few questions though, what size wheels / tires are you running in those pictures?

I can easily find the KSport Kontrol Pro on CarID, but can you give me the part name or number for the rear camber kit you ended up using?

Thanks.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Quick update happening now

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Almost perfect she needs a fender roll in the back to Able to come down to the height I was at but I'm loving how the wheels look and completely changed the look of the car I'm in love all over again

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
Almost perfect she needs a fender roll in the back to Able to come down to the height I was at but I'm loving how the wheels look and completely changed the look of the car I'm in love all over again

1) Update Your Siggy.
2) What Wheel?
3) What Tire Spec?

And OMG that's so cool :eek::cool::D

PS: I want a side shot too, lol... your wheels are so see through.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks GL

I went with 20x10.5 all around with a +35 offset wrapped in 245-45-20 falken azenis tire. I love how it feels now it's quiet and the ride is very comfortable not as rough as before. Here's some quick shots ill take better ones once its washed, fenders are rolled and height adjusted.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you hagisan

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
update

new addition added Oem door sills

and some new pictures

at the Florida accord meet last sunday

·
Registered
62 Posts
Very clean CT! Now you got me thinking 20". I was originally going to go with 22"s. Did you have someone do the Fender Roll? I'd also like to know the part number for the Camber kit too! I'll be doing this in the near future along with the 5% tint! How's the HIDs with the Halogen Projectors? Sorry if I'm beating a dead horse here!

1 - 20 of 92 Posts