Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got this kit from DDM tuning 6000k 35w installed with a relay harness

To install I removed the front bumper partially. The clips are a pain in the ass. I actually broke 1 and lost 1. but I guess ill stick with 2 less clips for now. I mounted the ballast with double sided tape. Make sure you clean off the dirt with a clorox wipe of the area where you will be mounting the ballast and dry it, then apply the tape to the ballast and heat up the tape and then stick it on. Took me about 3 hours to do because I didn't know where to put the relay harness. but if u didn't have one it should only take about 1-2 hours.

The first picture is halogen, the second HID, 3rd halogen, 4th HID

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Looks Great !

DDM is a good product , I have used them on bikes. Although my flavor will be 4300 K.

I may also install the HID's in the Hi beam and the hell with the DRL.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I might change it to 5000k because its too blue for me. I like the pure white

I dont know if thats a good idea with Highbeams because dont HIDs need to warm up? unless you go into areas that you need highbeam alot i dont think it would be necessary

·
Registered
44 Posts
The HID lights only take a couple of seconds to fully ignite. The problem in some cars with the HID Hi beam is the low beams shut off when the hi's are turned on. So loss of light is noted.
Not so with the Crosstour, also once the hi's are warmed up they reignite much quicker.
I wish fogs could be activated when the running lights are on. My fogs work only with low beam on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts