Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
yeah I've been involved in forums since around 98' this would have to be one of the slowest honda forums I have found. I guess since the car is such a niche car at a high price it will take some time. I think once the price lowers and car is more accessible to everyone it will pick up. Maybe we can get some companies to make aftermarket parts for the crosstour as well.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I actually stumbled upon this site bc I was looking for HFP wheels for my CT and someone had made a post about them on this forum so it brought the site up. I will stick around though :) I am on a couple of f-body forums for my trans-am that I am pretty active on.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
At that point you start to feel like you have answered the sames questions 100 times over.
I agree, since the CT is very Reliable we do have a tenacity to go over same stuff. I guess that's why I like to keep it lite hearted for the entertainment.

You all have a good day!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Chefmark and Others,

I wanted to thank you for posting. I just recently purchased a Crosstour. Before I went to the dealer, I had never heard of the Crosstour. Drove it on a Friday and bought it on a Saturday.

That Friday night, I found this thread. And I just kept reading. What may seem like the same post over and over did not appear that to me. As I started on one subject, that led me to another. Some issues were answered that I had not even considered.

The more I read, the more assured I became that REAL owners were pleased with their purchase and willing to share their experiences. And the posts were candid. I felt that I learned so much more about the car and what I could expect.

Sometimes we don't realize the impact we have on others.

Thank you all for your help.

Terrence

·
Registered
594 Posts
I really need to get a life
LMAO I've seen much much worse... They should be called forum whores cause they'll have like 20,000 posts and they'll all say something like "nice job" , "cool" , "+1" , and "::thumbs down::" , basically not offering anything of use to the forum... Just to get their post number up lol

This is one of the slower forums but this one also isn't full of childish BS that a lot of the other forums have. This one also isn't full of "internet tough guys" that would never dare say some of the **** they say online to your face. It's full of people that help if they can and that's whats most important. I never understood the hatred of the Crosstour, especially by people that probably wouldn't have bought one anyway no matter how it looked. If ur driving a coupe, you probably were not planning on buying a car with more than 2 doors anyway. The Crosstour sections on a few other forums are completely dominated by negative comments, and its by people that don't own one. It used to irk me but it doesn't get to me anymore...

·
Registered
176 Posts
Great insight! I would have to say the crosstour was not on my radar when purchasing a car. I really am more of a function over form kind of guy. The crosstour really spoke to me after I drove it. I wish the forum was a little more alive from an aftermarket perspective. I like to see what people do to there vehicles on other forums.

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
LMAO I've seen much much worse... They should be called forum whores cause they'll have like 20,000 posts and they'll all say something like "nice job" , "cool" , "+1" , and "::thumbs down::" , basically not offering anything of use to the forum... Just to get their post number up lol

This is one of the slower forums but this one also isn't full of childish BS that a lot of the other forums have. This one also isn't full of "internet tough guys" that would never dare say some of the **** they say online to your face. It's full of people that help if they can and that's whats most important. I never understood the hatred of the Crosstour, especially by people that probably wouldn't have bought one anyway no matter how it looked. If ur driving a coupe, you probably were not planning on buying a car with more than 2 doors anyway. The Crosstour sections on a few other forums are completely dominated by negative comments, and its by people that don't own one. It used to irk me but it doesn't get to me anymore...
this is true no bs here and no one bashing other peoples cars either i like that.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I love this fourm, as said above a few times, no BS here, no "Internet baddies", we love our CT's plain and simple. The site maybe slow in traffic, but a lot of great usefull information and ideas from those who have taken the time to upgrade or personalize their rides and of course to pass on their knowledge.

There are only 2 CT's in my town at the moment, and it always turns heads. Off all the cars/trucks I have owned in the past 35 years, this is by far my favorite.

Cheers
Pop

1 - 13 of 13 Posts