Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
By any chance, does any of you guys know if the 2013 antenna fits older models?

it only cost $71.00 and I want to know beefore I buy it.

39150-TP6-A21ZD part number

·
Registered
621 Posts
This is an excellent question that I would also love to know the answer too.

I think we're either going to need a Honda Tech (with experience on the matter) to chime in, or someone to go for an experiment...

·
Premium Member
439 Posts
Just call the parts department at your local dealer and ask them to confirm where it's used. It's on their computer system.

I suspect that you will find that it's a Honda part that's generic to a variety of models like Civic Insight Accord Fit Pilot CR-V Element Ridgeline CRX.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'd be curious to know if this is compatible with older models also. I always thought it'd be cool to switch to a shark fin type antenna on my 2012 Crosstour.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Go to HondaproJason at you tube....he knows all the answers ! He is awesome, and has a weekly video on Hondas as well !

·
Registered
36 Posts
I also wonder if there are instructions on how to install this yourself or if it would have to be done at the dealership.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I called honda directly gave them both part numbers and they said no. if anyone comes up with an aftermarket please post.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Speaking of the "Shark Fin" antenna, Is it just me or is that thing begging for some graphics to be painted on it???

Sharks Teeth Maybe or something you might find on a A-10 Warthog???

:cool:

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'm interested in this as well. My current antenna has a small crease in it and really kills my OCD lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts