Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone run these on the crosstour? I know they are larger than stock but have a chance to pick up studded snows at a great deal. I’ve run slightly smaller sidewall than stock in the past with winter but never gone larger.

I know it will throw off the speedometer, don’t really care about that but worried about rubbing.

Thanks for any information

·
Registered
10 Posts
In short, I'd go for it if you expect to be driving on snow/ice regularly, but you will have some road/tire noise to deal with. Unlikely to have any VSA issues. And I doubt any rub issues, but with more of the wheel well filled with tire, there isn't much room for snow/ice to build up. 235/65 is 1.4" taller (total) and about 0.4" wider. I recently installed 235/60/18 (all-season) and they perform great! In past winters, I have run a set of old 16" Prelude rims with 235/70 snow tires, but it's a hassle to swap them out and reset the TPMS every time,...and they were definitely noisier than all-season. The traction was good, but not stellar. So I am sticking with 235/60/18 all season year-round.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts