Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a definitive location on the trailer wire plug for a 2014 Crosstour. I've searched the forum and saw a few posts but for for 2014 and the it didnt seem 100% positive even for the years in the threads.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I know for a fact 2012 was in the left hand sidewall behind the back seat, where the little cubi storage box is. Plug and play connection- It may be in a different location but I would bet it’s there too

·
Registered
5 Posts
The plug on my 2013 was in the same place (left sidewall behind the back seat. Panel needed to be removed to expose the plug.

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
Wow, I wired my plug-n-play harness into the right (passanger) sidewall in my 2015 CT. It went exactly as the instructions said that it would. I even tapped into the power wire to provide power to the permanent rear view camera that I mounted onto the liftgate.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok thanks for the help. I found the plug. So we can definitively say the trailer wiring connector on a 2014 is behind the passenger side wall panel in the cargo area. The wire harness I bought from etrailer was spot on. All good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts