Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm curious to know what dealerships are letting the 2013's go for??

At my dealership, we haven't even SEEN a 2013 on our lot yet, because we can't get rid of our stock of '12's!! :eek:
We still have 6 v-6 models,mostly EX-L left. Even with insane discounts, nobody is buying. :rolleyes:

I'd like to entice the new car manager to trade me out of my '12 lease and into a new one, but I got SUCH a smokin' deal on my '12, I'm not sure I could even come close on a '13?

Curious to hear what everyone is paying.
please include engine, trim, and drive-train.

Thanks,
gr

·
Registered
5 Posts
For what it's worth, I'm about to buy one, and an Austin, TX dealership just quoted me 34,290 on a 2013 EX-L V6 2WD with Navi. I was "just looking" at the time, didn't even test drive it, so we didn't get into any serious negotiating yet. That was just their opener price, a few thousand off sticker. If I whipped out a down payment and sat down at the table, I could probably walk away with better than that. Wish I could pull the trigger right now, but I want to put more down so I can get the payments more comfortable. That was 2 weeks ago and I've been keeping an eye on their online inventory. The EX models seem to be selling reasonably well here, but the EX-L sales seem a bit more sluggish for some reason. Hope this helps.

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
Lease
2012 I4 EX-L
White/Black
Trim extras like side molding
36 months
$0 down
$1,600± Taxes Title at closing
$0 Security
$0 First Month
12,000 miles per year (36K)
$275/month

·
Registered
45 Posts
OK.... Mind you I am not the best negotiator.

But I came away with a 13 - V6 4wd with Nav for 33,800.

MSRP for the car was 38k.

You can probably do better than that still.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have been looking for a Crosstour for about a month now. I've looked and new and used V6 EX-L's. I am finding used with no nav or 4x4 with 18-24k 2010 & 11's for $20,000 to $22,500 all day long. Just makes it hard to justify new. However, I really like the cameras on the 13's.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have been looking for a Crosstour for about a month now. I've looked and new and used V6 EX-L's. I am finding used with no nav or 4x4 with 18-24k 2010 & 11's for $20,000 to $22,500 all day long. Just makes it hard to justify new. However, I really like the cameras on the 13's.
These are very real prices.
We took a gorgeous celestial blue '10 v-6 ex-l 4wd with abt 25k miles on trade this week, and it will retail for sub $25ish.

We always sell the i4's, but I bought my NAVI because it was one of the oldest cars in inventory. ;-) More trim = slower sales for sum reason on the CT.
Somehow, I think they really missed on the pricepoint for these cars.

I still LOVE mine....just want the '13 for upgrades. :p
Especially the 6spd trans, elect. steering, and if you can believe it: the 4 point STEERING WHEEL!
I HATE the 3-pointer. SO, uncomfortable. Oddly, my biggest complaint abt the '12, right behind gas mileage.

gr

·
Registered
23 Posts
I used the Costco car buying program. The Costco price for CTs is $500 below dealer invoice, I think for all models. So the price before taxes and some add-ons I chose ( remote starter from Honda and ding and dent insurance ) was below 32k for a v6 EX-L w/o Navi 4WD. I believe built-in GPS was over $1000 more.

·
Registered
476 Posts
In Southern California (Near L.A.) and I just picked up my New Silver 2013 Crosstour EX-L V6 (2wd, No Navi) three days ago for $30,800. MSRP was $34,370.

I took advantage of Honda's 0.9%APR Financing offer while I was at it...
:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Anyone else in CA buy a CT V6 4WD w/Nav? Also wondering what the best price is on one right now. 0.9% is a great rate but also don't want to be overpaying. Especially as the nationwide sales numbers have not been too good for this car. I do think you get a lot of versatility in the CT though & can't wait to test drive one this week!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Was going to get a 2013 but ended up buying my second 2012. Traded in my 2012 ex-l 4wd. For another brand new 2012 ex-l 4wd with navi for 28 and change plus 810 destination charge sticker was 38 change

·
Registered
51 Posts
2013 CT V6 4WD Navi

Selling Price: $33,235

Lease:
15,000 miles per year / 36 months
8.625 Long Island, NY Sales Tax
$619 due at signing
$451.18 per month

On top of the great price, the lease deal also included an additional $750 HP Cash. I do think my dealer made a mistake through negotiations on carwoo.com - I think he included the $750 HP Cash twice ...

I thought this was a great deal. It was actually more than I wanted to pay per month, but I realized it was probably the best it was going to get. And I feel like it's worth the money.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I bought the CT on 5/10/13 at what is now called Culver City Honda (fmr. Miller).

The MSRP w/D&H was $36,470, and I used Costco and just a bit more negotiations (c'mon, we all know the CT doesn't sell very well) to get a price of $33,238. ( -$3,232)

With fees taxes and ResistAll (yes I did, $600) my OTD prices was $37,317.

When the $100 Costco kickback came I used it to add the body side molding. So add another $225. Then there's all the "chatzchkees" I've bought since. Money pit!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts