Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up a 2013 CT EX L, V6, this week. The front seats are disappointing; they sit too low in the rear section of the seat. Went to Relax-the-Back and purchased a McCarty's Sacroease, a memory foam wedge that sits in the bottom of the seat. Does anyone else have issues with the seats? If so, what has been your solution?

·
Registered
476 Posts
I guess seat fitment is different for each individual body type.

I'm personally in "7th Heaven" with our '13 EX-L V6 seats and cabin space.

I'm tall and XX-Large @ 6'5" tall, 34"inseam and size 15EW feet. I find the seat very comfortable and especially like the adjustable Lumbar support. I even had to raise the seat up a couple of inches to achieve my perfect seating position, normally I have to lower a seat as low as it will go to fit comfortably. Raising the seat also gave me a little more leg room that is much appreciated when every millimeter counts!

Sometimes I think Honda designed this car for my needs!:)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Lumbar loathing

Besides feeling like I'm a 10 year old in the CT's large cocoon (I'm 5'8 160), the seat's lumbar support is too much, even in the lowest setting. I have a very bad lower back that requires me to do the opposite of what lumbar support provides ...

Thanks for sharing your solution with the wedge cushion - that could really help!

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Argh, thank you for posting on the Sacroease! Coming from a BMW 550 and 650 (love the seats, hate the maintenance expenses), I've been fiddling with the positions, lumbar, etc. on my 13 CT EX-L and will give this a try. The car is perfect otherwise, love driving in 'S' mode as it reminds me (a bit) of my 650i in that respect and probably more importantly in my situation, I won't tend to get myself in trouble trying to show a Mustang driver the ropes of light to light speeding in the CT! Was considering an X6-M before the tranny in the 5 started to go. This is my 4th new Honda and have NEVER had a maintenance issue besides normal wear and tear. Love the CT!

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
The wedge does it for me,

Took the advice of original poster and went to sacroease, have been driving with the wedge for several days now and the only complaint I have is not driving the 13 Crosstour enough. I seriously love this ride!

Thanks,

Kevin Wilkerson
Evansville, IN
2013 CT EX-L - Excellent Car,

1 - 7 of 7 Posts