Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone's 2013 CT have their heated seats buttons located on the bottom rear of the front seats as opposed to the the lower console area? What's weird is that the manual does not show these buttons located on the seats. Their location makes it impossible to see the buttons lit. You have to open the doors and look down or be out of the car and look directly at them to see them lit. Don't believe this is aftermarket addition (purchased car in Nov. 2020) and I have never seen a photo of buttons mounted on the seats in similar equipped models (EX V6). Weird...Someone on this forum please enlighten me.

·
Super Moderator
360 Posts
Umm nope... Didn't know they changed up the location. Which model do you have?

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

·
Registered
89 Posts
All I can say, for me, being in the south where we may see 32°F temperatures maybe twice a year. Most the time I'm upset by the accidental pressing of the heated seat in 100°F weather. Lol 😅😓

·
Super Moderator
360 Posts
All I can say, for me, being in the south where we may see 32°F temperatures maybe twice a year. Most the time I'm upset by the accidental pressing of the heated seat in 100°F weather. Lol 😅😓
Agreed... even up here in the US mid Atlantic region, it is rare for me to turn it on (intentionally haha),

Reactions: NailGrease

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have a 13 EXL V6 and mine are on the console right in front of the shifter. I use mine almost daily being in the Midwest. Never heard of them being in the side before. It must be an aftermarket relocation of them maybe? I’d be curious to find out why they were moved there.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Does anyone's 2013 CT have their heated seats buttons located on the bottom rear of the front seats as opposed to the the lower console area? What's weird is that the manual does not show these buttons located on the seats. Their location makes it impossible to see the buttons lit. You have to open the doors and look down or be out of the car and look directly at them to see them lit. Don't believe this is aftermarket addition (purchased car in Nov. 2020) and I have never seen a photo of buttons mounted on the seats in similar equipped models (EX V6). Weird...Someone on this forum please enlighten me.
Are you able to post a photo?

·
Registered
1 Posts
You say you have an Ex ( not EXL) The original owner may have opted to put in leather seats. The dealers can have the seats recovered by a third party that would have added heaters for the leather. The switches would then not be in factory configuration.

·
Registered
9 Posts
You say you have an Ex ( not EXL) The original owner may have opted to put in leather seats. The dealers can have the seats recovered by a third party that would have added heaters for the leather. The switches would then not be in factory configuration.
I agree, the L designation is for leather.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I looked it up in the 2013 CT brochure. EX-L means leather and other top level options.
I am hopefully posting images of the button for 2013 and the options from 2014. 2014 is essentially the same, but in a better format.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts