Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
im a little jealous =( i want the new interior regardless it will be a big upgrade from ours

·
Registered
84 Posts
I hope the news about paddle shifters is true! I'm not reading any paddle shifters on the new 2013 Accord V6, but in this article, it almost sounds like CT is not getting the new Earth Dreams V6, but a revised current V6 with 6-speed, which, I guess in a way, make sense if they do equip paddle shifters with the revised V6 but not Earth Dreams V6.

Almost looks like CT may not inherit the Accord LED DRL nor the LED headlights. With LED DRL and headlights, for sure, they would jump start the sales of CT...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I hope the news about paddle shifters is true! I'm not reading any paddle shifters on the new 2013 Accord V6, but in this article, it almost sounds like CT is not getting the new Earth Dreams V6, but a revised current V6 with 6-speed, which, I guess in a way, make sense if they do equip paddle shifters with the revised V6 but not Earth Dreams V6.

Almost looks like CT may not inherit the Accord LED DRL nor the LED headlights. With LED DRL and headlights, for sure, they would jump start the sales of CT...

I don't think the Accord will get an Earth Dreams V6 either. Only the 4cyl with be upgraded to Direct Injection from what I've read. I think the first application of the Earth Dreams V6 is slated for the Acura RLX, and the displacement is going from 3.7 back to 3.5.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I don't think the Accord will get an Earth Dreams V6 either. Only the 4cyl with be upgraded to Direct Injection from what I've read. I think the first application of the Earth Dreams V6 is slated for the Acura RLX, and the displacement is going from 3.7 back to 3.5.
This link will spell out that Accord will debut TWO Earth Dreams engine, 2.4L 4-cylinder and 3.5L V6.

ALL NEW PERFORMANCE

The 2013 Accord will debut Honda’s Earth Dreams Technology in two all-new powertrains, including the first North American application of Honda’s new 2.4-litre, direct-injected, 4-cylinder engine and a powerful 3.5-litre V6 engine. The V6 Accord will be the first Honda sedan to come with an available new 6-speed automatic transmission.

And the push button picture...

Let's hope indeed Honda will put in the push button in Crosstour.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts