Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Man, I certainly hope so.

As-is, 2012's are (supposedly) quieter than the Accords. If they get it and it suppresses more noise from outside, this would be one sweet MMC that I was expecting.

More than anything else, I hope Crosstour will have a trim that matches Accord's Touring.

If they do have a Crosstour Touring, it would be one hot, luxurious car.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Man, I certainly hope so.

As-is, 2012's are (supposedly) quieter than the Accords. If they get it and it suppresses more noise from outside, this would be one sweet MMC that I was expecting.

More than anything else, I hope Crosstour will have a trim that matches Accord's Touring.

If they do have a Crosstour Touring, it would be one hot, luxurious car.
It's probably a given that the new Crosstour will have a 6-speed auto.

·
Registered
126 Posts
No real news from Honda abt the CT MMC, just the pre-relsease info that's been on the web for the past few months.

My boss was in Philly for the accord release this week, but he's not a car-nut (go figure) so, I can't get reliable info from him about the CT.

I DID see a frontal view of the new accord yesterday on Honda's internal website, and I have to say -- I'm disappointed. :(

Really not a dramatic change in the LOOK, and frankly i had to look three times to make sure it wasn't the old model.
Looks almost as bad as the '12 Civic release...as in, BLAND styling.
I hope I'm wrong when i finally get to SEE the '13 accord in person.

gr

1 - 4 of 4 Posts