Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone! I got a 2012 Honda Crosstour. Its still in its original form. Tires, suspensions, everything still OEM (stock). I'm planning to make it look lowered by putting a 20x10 rims on it. My question is, do I need to change the suspensions too to make it look lowered or just the rim with low profile tires will do the work? I like to make it look like a daily driver lowered style type and not too much camber stuff. I would really appreciate your advice! thank you!

·
Registered
33 Posts
It sounds like it would work but the width I'm not sure about. Look through some of the other older threads about wheel/tire swaps, I kno I've read it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@Lee thank you for your reply. I've been searching from this site and I read a lot about k sport coil overs. It looks really great and bad ass but then after changing the suspension, the next issue they mentioned is it's a rough ride. 😣😕

·
Registered
25 Posts
hi everyone! I got a 2012 Honda Crosstour. Its still in its original form. Tires, suspensions, everything still OEM (stock). I'm planning to make it look lowered by putting a 20x10 rims on it. My question is, do I need to change the suspensions too to make it look lowered or just the rim with low profile tires will do the work? I like to make it look like a daily driver lowered style type and not too much camber stuff. I would really appreciate your advice! thank you!
Hello, I have a 2012 crosstour. I put 20" rims and low profile tires. Then I had it lowered. I was not very knowledgeable of how they lower a car and I found out too late that I needed new suspension after lowering. After much research and no luck on lowering a crosstour the right way was difficult. I couldn't find any lowering kits, springs or shocks. Nobody made them fit crosstour. But, I finally found them on ebay. This price. I haven't installed them yet but they are made just for crosstour. I placed the link below if your interested

Truhart TH-H809-1 StreetPlus Coilovers Coils Kit for 2010-2015 Honda Crosstour | eBay

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have ksport adjustable coilovers on my 2010 crosstour and it rides fine to me. If the ride is rough i can adjust my suspension making it harder or softer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts