Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I almost went silver, but when a black car is clean it is a nice looking car. 2012 EXL non-nav. I have to wait 8 days before I can actually get in it, as it is up in Dallas and I am down in Weslaco, TX. I got what I thought to be a great deal, so I took the plunge.

I couldn't sleep last night I was so excited. I don't know how I am going to last a week driving around in my 10 Accord.

Should I be worried about my first drive int he car being 500 highway miles? I read somewhere about breaking it in, but can't seem to find the link to that discussion on here.

·
Super Moderator
796 Posts
I also have the black on black CT. I actually had to search for one that was this color and had the NAV. At the time, there was only one in the city. Fortunately I snagged it. Yes, the black exterior does get and show dust quickly. I have already purchased a 1 year subscription to the local car wash and obtained a California Duster to clean the car between washes. Don’t forget to read the thread on Wet Paint car wax. I did my CT, and all I can say is WOW. I’m just waiting to see how long it takes to wear off. So far 3 months and still beading strong. Not much else to do to the CT except drive it. I’m repainting my wheels (see my prior thread about painting wheels) as I like the black but want to move to a satin black now. I’ll post pictures like always. Good luck with your CT and don’t forget to post pictures.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts