Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I just bought a 2012 Crosstour EX I4 2WD, Polished metal with ivory interior (yes 2WD and I am in Minnesotaah) :)
I am probably the first or second I4 owner on this forum. My right brain had convinced me that I was going to buy the CR-V 4WD, even though the left was drooling over the Crosstour. Rode both at the dealership and the left won. Will take delivery on 2nd April, Monday. I am sure it will be a welcome change from the current Infi QX4.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Welcome to the group mneleventhirty! Take some pictures when you pic up your CT, I haven't seen that color combo before, sounds sweet.

I don't *think* the EX has a MPG tracking trip meter, so you might have to track your MPG the old fashioned way (gas pump gallons check & regular trip meter), but I think we'd all be very interested to get a chime in every once in awhile to hear what kind of #s your're pulling down. The first few thousand miles your MPG will be a little lower as your engine breaks in. . .it'll be humming by the time your first oil change is needed.

And if for some reason you decide you need more snow traction, you could always get another set of rims and throw some snow tires on them, I've used them on FWD, RWD, and AWD cars w/ great success here in Chicago over the years.

Feel free to post any questions, etc. to the group - it's a pretty friendly bunch here.

-ace

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is that for window tinting for headlight/foglight covering? I'd like to do both, eventually. . .

-aceman
I should have worded it better, it's not filming, but the 3M film protection package - Hood, door edges and mirrors for $399. I should have checked with an independent shop, they include the bumpers too for that price. Fell for the dealer cross sell.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Welcome to the forum! That was one of my color choices as well. Looking forward to some photos!

·
Registered
622 Posts
Welcome, and looking forward to your mpg numbers also.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Took delivery on wednesday, loving it so far. Eerily quiet on the highway. Will post some pictures when I get a chance. Most driving will be done on weekends, since I live < 2 miles from work. So my mpg numbers might be erratic :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts