Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well tomorrow is the big day!

My new 2012 4WD Polished Metal Mettalic Crosstour EXLN will be ready for pickup at 11 AM. Been waiting a week for the dealer (Burien Honda in Seattle, WA) to locate the color/trim that I wanted and trade for it from another dealer; it finally was in tonight about 6 PM.

Got a great deal, excellent sales experience, and really looking forward to my new CT. My 6th new Honda and have been a die hard 3-generation CR-V fan for the last 13 years. Then I sat in a CT at the Northwest Auto Show and I knew I wanted one. I am really looking forward to the extra power, better ride, and a bit more luxury.

Wll miss my 2007 Green Tea Metallic CR-V, but it has been very good to me and time to move up. I have enjoyed reading through the CT Forum and getting the experience, thoughts, and recommendations of others. Looking forward to many more posts.

·
Registered
180 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

You are going to love your new Crosstour.

Please post some pictures once you get settled with it.

The best part about owning the Crosstour is that you'll find the answer to any question right here.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
236 Posts

My new 2012 4WD Polished Metal Mettalic Crosstour EXLN will be ready for pickup at 11 AM. Been waiting a week for the dealer (Burien Honda in Seattle, WA) to locate the color/trim that I wanted and trade for it from another dealer; it finally was in tonight about 6 PM.

Got a great deal, excellent sales experience, and really looking forward to my new CT. My 6th new Honda and have been a die hard 3-generation CR-V fan for the last 13 years. Then I sat in a CT at the Northwest Auto Show and I knew I wanted one. I am really looking forward to the extra power, better ride, and a bit more luxury.

Wll miss my 2007 Green Tea Metallic CR-V, but it has been very good to me and time to move up. I have enjoyed reading through the CT Forum and getting the experience, thoughts, and recommendations of others. Looking forward to many more posts.
Welcome to the forum. There are a few of us in Seattle now with the CT. We will need it for the weather that's heading towards us. Can't wait to see how it drives in the snow. ( That's if we have any this year?) But still it's a nice car for the North West. It makes sense to have one here.:)

·
Registered
2 Posts

HEH! That was MY CT!

I was negotiating for a 4WD 2012 EX-L with navi CT at West Hills Honda in Bremerton last Saturday. The salesman said they had one in polished metal. That was my second color choice (1st was basque red pearl II) so I said I wanted to check it out. He went off to get the keys but came back saying they had just traded it to another dealer. If the one you got was from West Hills Honda just know I was that close to snarfing it myself. :D

Anyway, I now have a basque red CT on order. This is my first Honda (I was a pretty solid Toyota guy but the CT beat all). Sometime in the next 30 to 60 days my new toy arrives...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HEH! That was MY CT!

I was negotiating for a 4WD 2012 EX-L with navi CT at West Hills Honda in Bremerton last Saturday. The salesman said they had one in polished metal. That was my second color choice (1st was basque red pearl II) so I said I wanted to check it out. He went off to get the keys but came back saying they had just traded it to another dealer. If the one you got was from West Hills Honda just know I was that close to snarfing it myself. :D

Anyway, I now have a basque red CT on order. This is my first Honda (I was a pretty solid Toyota guy but the CT beat all). Sometime in the next 30 to 60 days my new toy arrives...
Hey gregc - Wow! I had no idea I cut it that close :) I gave Burioen Honda the thumbs up to make the trade Friday around Friday noon and they drove it to Burien that evening. The dealer had said there were only 4 in the state in the trim (4WD EXLN) that I was looking for. 2 at Renton Honda, 1 at West Hills and 1 at Honda of Seattle. I was actually a little surprised they went to West Hills Honda for the car. Sorry to pull that one out from underneath you...lucky I didn't wait around long to say "take it !" :)

Glad to hear though that you have the Basque Red Pearl on order. If my impressions and experience with my CT is any measure, I know you are going to love it and maybe that much now that you are going to get it in your first choice color. Definitely post some pix when it comes in wiould love to see it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts