Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another '12 PM to the list. Mine is also a dealer xfer- Atlanta area, although I wish I could share the dealer experience. This is the third CT my dealer has gotten for me with the other two somehow being sold out from under me. Silver was my first choice but I may end up happier with the PM. Going to mimic the SEMA HFP Crosstour package as well, so will post pics once the fun begins! I'm a long time Honda forum guy with lots of experience with Pilots, Odysseys, S2000's and now the CT. (Still have the S2k..) And usually a pretty strong forum contributor. Like others, I'm a weekend wrencher with lots of Honda experience. 20+years..this is my tenth Honda. Do my own work and mods. Have a full service garage in the house including a lift and all the toys. It's a popular weekend hang out...

Cheers and Happy Holidays all.

·
Registered
180 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!

Welcome to the group...I'm excited to see the photos of your new Crosstour.

I guess that if they are selling like that then be sure to lick the hood before you sign the papers, (just in case someone else has their eye on yours). ;-)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey Sebringer,

CONGRATS also! You are going to love the CT once you are in it. Silver was probably my backup choice if I couldn't get the PM in some reasonable amount of time.

Definitely post some pix when it is in.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts