Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The clock on my 2012 Crosstour EXL with nav will not auto adjust. I know I'n not the only one. Local Honda dealed sats to manually reset tyhe clock. We all know that won't work, don't we? They also told me Honda would have a fix out in August and they would let me know when it was available. The silence from Honda is deafening. Anyone in the forum have anything in the way of an update from Honda on a fix for the problem?

·
Registered
2012 Honda Crosstour
15 Posts
The clock on my 2012 Crosstour EXL with nav will not auto adjust. I know I'n not the only one. Local Honda dealed sats to manually reset tyhe clock. We all know that won't work, don't we? They also told me Honda would have a fix out in August and they would let me know when it was available. The silence from Honda is deafening. Anyone in the forum have anything in the way of an update from Honda on a fix for the problem?
Today was the day the error(covered in a few other threads) was fixed… my clock reset today … I made sure the DST was turned off… it let me adjust it and it’s working fine now

1 - 2 of 2 Posts