Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a 2012 CT yesterday. It is fully loaded with NAV and other options (Body side molding, hood deflector, and inside convenience group). The one thing I did not like about the vehicle was all the badging on the back of the car. I had the dealer remove the AWD, CROSSTOUR, and 'H', emblems off the rear of the vehicle. Now it has a very smooth almost mystical look to it. I like this much better as most people have no idea what Crosstour is. I only have 53 miles on it so far and expect this to increase quickly! Getting the windows tinted this week to try and match the rear windows. I feel like a kid again!!

·
Registered
622 Posts
Welcome to the forum, nice to see you enthused. 14 months into mine and I still love it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
yeah got my CT 2 weeks ago and still has this wild feeling of "loving my car" and "cant' get off my eyes on it"...seriously everytime i park my CT i always spend few moments to adore it and tell myself "i never gone wrong on picking the right car"...all my friends and workmates tell me its perfect and beautiful and the saying " it's a HONDA" is what i almost get everytime they take a look of my car...the only thing i feel bad for my CT is that i got no shade parking for it at home and at work..its out in the sun and i ordered a car cover just to maintain its look...so far my CT has not failed me and im loving it everyday....

·
Super Moderator
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds great! Do you have any photos? I'm curious what the "de-badging" looks like.
Just took a bunch of pictures today. It will show you a 2012 Black debadged on the back end. Also decided to paint the center caps, photos of that too. I like the mystique of the Crosstour. Heck, I see hundreds of cars a day and rarely do I see a Crosstour. Most people never heard of them and would not recongnize them if they saw one. Just think how hard it would be to identify this vehicle with the badges off. Right now the only identifying emblem is the big 'H' in the grille. Soon that will be gone too. I might rebadge the car with a name of my own. Why not? It's my car!

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts