Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love the new Crosstour and how different it looks from the crowd! Best of all was the big discount off sticker and what I felt was a great price for the car. My 2011 EX-L is as I wanted with no nav and FWD for Texas Hill Country driving west of Austin! :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Sounds just like mine, except mine is a 2010. Good luck with it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Love the new Crosstour and how different it looks from the crowd! Best of all was the big discount off sticker and what I felt was a great price for the car. My 2011 EX-L is as I wanted with no nav and FWD for Texas Hill Country driving west of Austin! :)
Sounds just like mine and I also got a great discount off the sticker price. Did you mean 4WD or Front wheel drive? I have the 4WD and look forward to testing it out.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have FWD which is perfect for Texas driving. I put 90 miles on the Crosstour today and had a good time getting used to the car. I have found really good seat articulation with this car and I think the seat position memory was a very good standard feature.

I am pretty much used to the Crosstour's blind spots now and have adapted my driving/lane changing as needed. All in all, I am very happy with the whole Crosstour power/handling/styling set up. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts