Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of you guys and girls know I work at a honda dealer I have modified a few other cars i thoight i would share some photo's.:)[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its called the honda crz its suppose to bring back the thought of the crx, its a hybrid its got a 4cyl 1.5l engine it comes automatice (cvt) trans or a 6 speed manual,122hp and gets about 35mpg city and 40mpg highway

·
Registered
594 Posts
I been dying to test drive one of these... These are more rare than the Crosstour lol... This is the first modified one I've seen other than the SEMA ones. I saw a Mugen CR-Z at the dealership the other day and immediately wanted one lol. Did you make any engine mods? 6 speed manual and 40 mpg sounds like a win to me lol

·
Registered
534 Posts
I drove one a while back. The car handled pretty well, I'm still kinda wierded out by the way a hybrid "dies" at a stop.

The CRZ needs a sunroof, BAD, and the console armrest should be standard, not a $300 accessory. The accessories are entirely too overpriced. Who is going to spend $8000 in accessories on an $18k car, when they can buy nicer aftermarket stuff for a fraction of that.

·
Registered
621 Posts
I'm mostly concerned about that "Power to Aesthetics" ratio.

(This is a term I just coined to describe a car that looks like it should be a lot sportier than it actually is.)

I say put a turbo in it.

:)

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I second that I saw one at the SEMA show with one but you know honda they wouldn't do that,hopefully the aftermarket will do it.
I did order a nice exhaust for it but it is not in yet here is a pic.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts