Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 2010 Crosstour w/out Nav and am having some trouble with the bluetooth/HFL. I'm not new to car bluetooth, but this system has me baffled. I had to manually enter my phonebook (argh). When doing so I had to say each phone number multiple times. I tried varying tempo, volume, and proximity to the microphone. There didn't seem to be any consistent way to successfully enter a phone number accurately on the first (or subsequent) tries. (I finally got about 20 numbers entered, but took me over an hour...) All exterior and interior noise was off. The system would either add numbers, skip numbers, or misinterpret the numbers (it seemed to add a lot of zeros). What am I doing wrong? I've read the manual front and back and searched this forum, and I speak very clearly... Any tips on working the HFL are appreciated. I can't tell if there's a problem with my phone, the car's microphone, or speakers.

Also, is there any way to get the iphone to stop searching for connection after it's paired to HFL?

Thanks!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts