Honda Crosstour Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a great deal on a 2010 CT EX in Atlanta, GA. I always wanted to get this car since it came out but didn't have the chance to do it. Well, the wait is over. This one is Silver on Black Leather and bought it with all the records in order, one owner and immaculately pampered. I'd like to slightly lower it, maybe 2" (the most) and put on 19" wheels. I'll need a lot of guidance with that. I've already seen some pictures and I love the look of this car lowered. My goal is to make it look more sporty like, maybe a little like a Panamera. :D It already has the moonroof, window and hood shields. Doesn't have Nav or the Bluetooth and all the extra good stuff but I'm very happy with this car. It's my 5th fastback, lift-back or hatchback, either way you want to call it. I plan on use it not much but for fun only.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Congrats on the new car! You're in luck on the lowering, some folks have already figured a way to do it with Acura TL parts for under $250, just do a search here on lowering and you will find the thread complete with part numbers. And, you mean a Panamera 4, right? :p

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I've seen that. You guys are the rock! And I know right, the Panamera 4, Panamera GTS, it's a lot to ask, but for a fourth of the price I'll give it a shot.
Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts