Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Howdy, I recently bought a new to me 2010 Crosstour EX....I love the thing, but for the past few days I've been trolling the forums here and elsewhere in hopes of finding a cost effective way to ad a USB hookup to run through my stock radio. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Sidenote: I'm not lazy, just surrounded by lazy people...I actually sell new, pre-owned, and CPO Honda's, just can't find anyone in our parts/service/sales with any advice besides GO ON EBAY....which has been useless.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
184 Posts
USB control for OEM EX radios (8th Gen)

To answer your question... Yes... Here is a YouTube video that I found to show you how to do it..

You'll need to get a USB control module and also a white 14 pin connector XM/USB sub-harness. from an EX/L model.

Also, you'll have to do some work to the storage bin below the radio to run the USB connector for your device... In my opinion... That's where Honda should have put the USB connector in the first place instead of the center console storage bin - where I have to dig through all my junk just to access USB connector to plug or unplug my USB device.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do you mean like the Simple Gateway setup available from Bestbuy or online? I've already tried that method and while it will charge my Ipod, it wont play anything at all

1 - 3 of 3 Posts