Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This car so far has been absolutely marvelous, purchased April of 2010 and have followed the maintenance minder and only have just recently done the 2nd oil change, the rear differential will be replaced in another 14k miles since it is 4wd. But driving this car is a real pleasure, the stereo is awesome and the Navi works fine to us. This weekend we took our bikes to the new river trail and did 56 miles and then drove the 235 miles back home in NC, the car was comfortable the stereo loud and the air conditioning cold, we were wore out.

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
good to hear glad you still love it! me too but only got 4000km and only 3 months old LOL

·
Registered
668 Posts
I'm approaching 13k and yup, still a great car.
Yea, Wife and I just got back from Iowa, it was about 650 miles round trip. Car drive so nice, gas milage was about 28 MPG too. What I like is all the options I have for keeping my listening pleasure.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Yea, Wife and I just got back from Iowa, it was about 650 miles round trip. Car drive so nice, gas milage was about 28 MPG too. What I like is all the options I have for keeping my listening pleasure.
28 mpg... Chef I swear you must always take the back highway's and never go over 60 mph for that kinduve mileage! A nice leisurely trip eh?

I have over 21k on my CT and still lov'n it.. despite never gett'n 28 mpg like Chef here.. (probably cuz iv got a lead foot)!

·
Registered
668 Posts
28 mpg... Chef I swear you must always take the back highway's and never go over 60 mph for that kinduve mileage! A nice leisurely trip eh?

I have over 21k on my CT and still lov'n it.. despite never gett'n 28 mpg like Chef here.. (probably cuz iv got a lead foot)!
Actually average speed was 67, remember we are pretty flat country here not many hills bigger than a baby's butt. I was going to say my butt but that would put the hills some where around Grand Tetons:D

·
Registered
27 Posts
6000 mi. still great car. Comfortable, sound system great, enough power. Took it on the trip to Denver from Omaha and back. Went to Lookout Mountain in Golden CO - handled clime and decent nice. 26mpg to Denver and 31 mpg on the way back!!!

·
Registered
622 Posts

Heading out Sunday to New England again. Will put about 3k on it counting the drive around miles.

I use the sound system to drown out the wife and daughter heckling each other. Just hit the tunes and drive around like 'the fool on the hill'.

·
Registered
4 Posts
We hit 10000. WE rented a cabin on top a mountain in Tennesee. The car would scramble up the mountains steep incline like it was nobody's business. 25 mpg

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have found the spoiler nicks in the paint, thought I was going to avoid them. They are small and will probably show them the next time I am at the dealer. Still loving it though.... they need to make a convertible version, 6speed manual with a turbo option with 4wd.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts