Honda Crosstour Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I'm among the minority here as I've never owned a Honda - not sure I've even driven one. We visited a Home & Garden show where Honda had cars on display - my first crosstour sighting - love at first sight. I spent a few weeks looking at all cars and kept coming back to the ct. I thought I really needed to give the Venza a chance, but it didn't stand a chance. The interior of that car is bad, and for that I was put in a 4 cylinder so they could get me $4,000 close to the ct price - I think not!. Where do these so called experts come up with some of their facts? Venza has the edge on price??
I love this car, my husband loves this car, my fussy son loves this car. It's gorgeous and drives wonderfully.
Our car is polished metallic metal with ivory and nav. Love it love it love it.

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
Thats great ! glad you love it and welcome to the club. lots of great people here!

·
Registered
4 Posts
long time Honda owner

I have owned several Honda's. If I remember correctly 1985 Honda Civic (175k), 1990 Civic hatchback (260k), leased 2008 Accord (6 cyl. eng.). I intended to buy the Accord when the lease came up because the engine is awesome. Not 0 to 60 awesome but more 40 to 120 awesome.
When I saw the CT at the dealers I kind of liked it. When I saw it at a car show next to Toyota's, Mazda's, BMW's, Cad's, Audi's, etc., I changed my mind. For the $$$ none compared. It was comfortable, clean, relatively simple (since we drove the Accord), and I had no doubt about the Honda reliability factor. Though it is obviously a machine and if you do not maintain the car it will break. If you do it will "sewing machine" away the miles.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Nice analogy 808 pirate, 'sewing machine' the miles away. I like that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts