2013 Crosstour EX-L V6 Auto 4WD - Honda Crosstour Forums
     Honda Crosstour Forums
Auto Insurance

Go Back   Honda Crosstour Forums > Honda CrossTour Forums > New Member introduction

CrossTourOwnersClub.com is the premier Honda Crosstour Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 04-02-2019, 05:55 PM   #1
Traviszx7

Default 2013 Crosstour EX-L V6 Auto 4WD

Just purchased my crosstour. I want to upgrade the exhaust and intake. Possibly the acura manifold swap. And I would like to get a k tuner. If you have any opinions or advice on these please let me know.
Traviszx7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-03-2019, 04:01 AM   #2
carid
Supporting Vendor

Welcome aboard and congratulations on your purchase! Be sure to share the progress and share some pictures once you get a few more posts.

Call Toll Free: 800.505.3274 |
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
carid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 02:39 PM   #3
Doug67SS

Hi Travis, and welcome. I love your idea, but understand it isn't as easy as you might think.

Sure, you can add a different intake, but you still have a restrictive exhaust and I'm not a big fan or drawing hot air into the intake. If you go with a cold air intake, down near the front bumper, you have a strong chance of drawing water into the intake. And, finally, I hate the oil-based air filters.

The exhaust is pretty restricted. I assume you know we don't have exhaust manifolds; the exhaust port is integrated into the head. Then you have the cat down pipes, which are very restrictive. You can take them out, but you're violating federal law if you do unless for off road use and you'll get an O2 sensor error you'll need to work around. the, you'd need to run a true dual exhaust, bypassing the second cat and out the back.

Now...I'd LOVE to have you do this...so you can report to all of us the changes. So, despite my Debbie Downer reply, I say "go for it!"

2015 Honda Crosstour, EX-L AWD; No Navi
LED headlights, LED interior lights
POR-15 painted calipers (red)
StopTech drilled and slotted rotors
Acura TLX rear sway bar (20mm)
Energy Suspension polyurethane sway bar bushings
KartBoy solid rear sway bar end links
K Sport Pro coilovers; lowered to 29"
SPC Performance 3 piece adjustable rear lower control arms
Doug67SS is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement