Honda Crosstour Forums banner

New in Arizona

3K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  grahamqcp 
#1 ·
Hi all. New to the group and looking forward to sharing with each other about our CT's Purchased a '12 EXL Navi 4WD the end of November. Love the CT. Traded in an '03 Odys with 195M. It did well by us.

Has anyone been bothered by the sun reflection where the engine hood turns down at the windshield? With a bright Arizona sun, it's blinding. :eek: Thinking about having that little turned down part painted flat black.

#2 · (Edited)
I know what you mean. It doesn't bother me much, but I suppose you could paint it flat black. Not a bad idea. Just prep the area real well. What kinda annoys me is how when it rains, there is always a little puddle of water that forms at the top of the hood. Little quirk :p

#7 ·
I know what you mean. I do catch some glare from that lip now and again. I like the plasti-dip and vinyl ideas. I may do one of those. There's lots of people selling 3M Black Matte vinyl on eBay.

#9 ·
Oh, I move around a lot to get out of the reflection however the changing position of the car quickly changes the reflection angle. I often attempt to put my hat in the way but that too also changes as the car moves. It's just damn annoying, and blinding these old eyes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.