Prospective owner questions - Page 2 - Honda Crosstour Forums
     Honda Crosstour Forums
Auto Insurance

Go Back   Honda Crosstour Forums > Honda CrossTour Forums > Crosstour General Discussion

CrossTourOwnersClub.com is the premier Honda Crosstour Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 02-22-2020, 02:51 PM   #16
Brizzzey

Will,

I suggest hubcap haven (https://www.hubcaphaven.com/c/3410/h...eels_rims.html) to find the model of the OEM wheel you have an purchase it through them or then use that info to search the model number to buy. Hondapartsnow.com should help too. I've used hubcap haven in the past to buy some more rare OEM wheels for my 07 and had no issues with them at all.

By the off chance you're in the Northeast I have 4 OEM rims w/ tires sitting in my basement going unused in the capital region of NY because I run oversized tires on jeep rims for my build.

Also I'd say go get the tire re-balanced, a bad pothole may have knocked a loose wheel weight off and it may be as simple as that before you go off buying new rims.
Brizzzey is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-22-2020, 05:21 PM   #17
Slightshadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brizzzey View Post
I'd say go get the tire re-balanced, a bad pothole may have knocked a loose wheel weight off and it may be as simple as that before you go off buying new rims.
Yup, I'd check that first as well. You might also check locally with the salvage yards in your area for the one or more that specialize in Hondas. You can save a ton of money by buying good, used parts off a wreck.
Advertisement