2010 honda crosstour - Honda Crosstour Forums
     Honda Crosstour Forums
Auto Insurance

Go Back   Honda Crosstour Forums > Honda CrossTour Forums > Crosstour General Discussion

CrossTourOwnersClub.com is the premier Honda Crosstour Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 08-13-2019, 01:31 PM   #1
Mares 1991

Default 2010 honda crosstour

Hello Everyone, I'm interested in buying a 2010 crosstour (I already own a 2012 crosstour) and I love my 2012. I wanted to know what problems are there with the 2010 I heard alot of horror stories but also heard good. Just wanted to know if anyone can give me advice it would be used as a daily commuter to work in southern California. If it's worth to buy ? Anything is appreciated. Thank you
Mares 1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-14-2019, 01:11 PM   #2
edubfromktown

2010 EX-L has been fine for me. Had the rack & pinion unit replaced under warranty and a few other relatively minor issues (misfire a couple of times that kicked a code; spark plugs replaced under warranty and so far so good). It is just about to click off 100,000 miles. Since maybe 70k, I check the oil more often and typically add 1 qt or less when the dash usage indicator gets around ~50%

I really like the 2010-2012 models... might go on the hunt for a second one at some point. My younger daughter is enamored with mine and will probably angle for one when she graduates from college.
edubfromktown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 08:37 PM   #3
Sixer

Default 2010

I bought two 2010 EX-L Navi Crosstours and I haven't had any problems with either one. I love mine!
Sixer is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-16-2019, 05:56 PM   #4
Pretzel_Logic

I just bought one myself a couple weeks ago and am hoping I have no problems. I did just override the VCM with the S-VCM, seems to work fine. I need to do a front brake job before too long and have a water pump belt on the way. I also have some seat covers ordered for the front because I hate sweating on leather, wish I could have found a car with cloth but those don't hold up as well.
Pretzel_Logic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 09:18 PM   #5
katherinemuller

I just got myself a 2010 Crosstour a few months ago, and I would recommend this car to everyone. The car I purchased has over 100000k but the previous owner had the Honda Dealership handle all maintenance so the car is in great shape.
katherinemuller is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement