Honda Crosstour Forums - View Single Post - Subwoofer
     Honda Crosstour Forums
Auto Insurance

Go Back   Honda Crosstour Forums

CrossTourOwnersClub.com is the premier Honda Crosstour Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Thread: Subwoofer
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 02:12 PM   #43
Xaque

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyttyger View Post
That opens up a new question:

What speakers can I replace (ie. tweeters up front, front door speakers, etc.)that won't affect the ANC?

Somehow I wish there was a speaker upgrade package - specific to our vehicle.
I believe it was somewhere on this board (maybe even this thread) where someone inquired and was informed by a knowledgable source, that changing out speakers would adversely effect the ANC.

Although my simple brain tells me that it can't be that much of a difference because if the stereo (or ANC) wishes to produce a certain frequency of noise, it will be able to produce it regardless of the quality of the speaker (presuming the speakers aren't junk).

So therefore, would new, better speakers work just as well with the ANC (if not better)?

It's not like if you swap out poor speakers for better speakers all of a sudden the recordings sounds worse... infact, they sound closer to what they "should" sound like.

Right?

Any audio engineers in there that feel like helping me make sense of this?
Xaque is offline   Reply With Quote