Honda Crosstour Forums banner

Hello All!

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  sharktankketopills 
#1 ·
Well I decided to join the forum due to me finally doing a bit of work to my Crosstour. It is a 2012 EX-L 2wd with about 80k on it. Ive owned it for about 3 years now but it has been parked and unused for about a year now. I believe I remember this forum wasn't huge on custom vehicles but that is my continued plan for it. Its been through a few modifications to include a short ram intake, coilovers, ebc drilled and slotted rotors and green stuff pads, painted calipers, and also a set of rims. I started working on it again earlier this month and may post a build or something if anybody is interested. Work done so far this month is bag over coil conversion, powdercoated and rebuilt calipers and brackets, slotted ebc rotors and brembo pads, braided stainless steel brake lines, powdercoated rims and new tires, adjustable upper control arms, 6 fully adjustable rear end control arms by spc, a bit of fender roll and maybe a few other misc. things. Future plans that are currently in the works are relocating the battery to the trunk and running 2 yellow tops. Big 3 upgrade. Touch screen head unit and amp. New door speakers and tweeters. Factory sub removal with either 1 10" or 12" in a custom fiberglass box near factory location. Finish plumbing and wiring air suspension and things dealing with the suspension. A bit of paint and minor body work on the outside. 3.7 intake manifold and throttle body. Im sure ill end up doing a few other things aswell as they come along but am honestly just trying to have a nice clean looking build.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.