Honda Crosstour Forums banner

Are K sport users happy

10K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  fille46 
#1 ·
I'm really considering getting a crosstour but only if lowering an awd isn't going to be a headache down the road . I have a BMW and its on bilstien coilovers and I've gone through warranty three times in a span of four years so I'm quite worried about using coilovers again . Any usefull comments and thoughts are very much appreciated . Thanks

#5 · (Edited)
I'm really considering getting a crosstour but only if lowering an awd isn't going to be a headache down the road . I have a BMW and its on bilstien coilovers and I've gone through warranty three times in a span of four years so I'm quite worried about using coilovers again . Any usefull comments and thoughts are very much appreciated . Thanks
I've had the K Sport coilovers on for a couple months now and havn't had any issues yet? rides nice at the baseline setting.
i have my winters on right now with the stock rims, and ordered a set of Vossen 20" for the summer that i cant wait to put on.

#11 ·
ive had mine for over a year now, they are starting to rust a bit, so at this point i dont even care about mine anymore, but its because its a daily drive.

Get a fair bit of snow in Calgary, so the winters def wear on the coils. i was told to put something on it, but this wasnt till recently i was told. So i havent bothered, nor do i know what it is.

As for camber kits, i chose not to fix it. due to the fact that i didnt want to mess other things up in the car, rather spend the money on tires then to have something like my AWD messed.

Ive also swapped parts with TL for a few months... wasnt low enough for me, gave a raked look, which was okay.. but the wheel gap in the rear of the car made it look stupid.

I believe K-Sport only has 1 yr warranty..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.