Honda Crosstour Forums banner

Tinting your Crosstour

11K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  slow 
#1 ·
Did you guys get tinting from Honda or you had to do an aftermarket job?

#5 ·
I had my front windows, windshield, and sunroof tinted to 70%. Barely noticable as far as tint goes, but a truly dramatic difference on the comfort in the car. It's also very nice when the sun is coming through the windshield or cars on-coming at night.

#10 ·
I want to bring this thread back to life. I am going to have my front door windows tinted to match the back doors. I don't know what the percent tint currently is, but I see that there are three or four different tints from the front doors to the rear hatch.

I want to tint my front door to match the back doors. Does anyone know how to decypher the tint stickers. I don't believe that the dealer added tint so what I have appears to have come from the factor this way. The tint stickers on the front door have the following information:

AGC Automotive
E6 43R-008011
DOT-376 M2H3 AS2
30B
Temperlite

The back door windows are a bit different, and the small rear side windows are different from all the others, and of course the rear is different.

Richard

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.