Honda Crosstour Forums banner

Kona Coffee Metallic - Stunning! Wanna See?

8K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  deathwish 
#1 · (Edited)
Just picked it up Saturday. Saw it in the sun for about an hour - even more stunning. An hour of sunlight is rare in Seattle this time of year.

Man, I love this car. Looked at lots of crossovers in this price range. Nothing caught my eye like this one. Digging the new tech too. Big Pandora fan, and now I can control it from the LCD screen. The navigation display is cool too. The resolution is so much better than my previous ride.

Only one complaint. The front passenger seat back is not heated, just the bottom seat area. Owner's manual mentioned something about a conflict with the airbag. Hmm, don't get it.

Oh well, I'm in the driver's seat 90% of the time. That one keeps my back nice-n-toasty.

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
Same deal with my '04 EXL Accord . . . but not with other makers . . . I test drove a Mitsubishi Outlander GT with heated leather before we bought the CT, and my wife commented that the passenger seats had heated backs. Curious . . .

#8 ·
Saw that color in person when I picked my '12 up. If I had bought a '13 instead, that would have been the color!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.