replacing tires on my 2010 crosstour - Honda Crosstour Forums
     Honda Crosstour Forums
Auto Insurance

Go Back   Honda Crosstour Forums > Honda CrossTour Forums > Crosstour General Discussion

CrossTourOwnersClub.com is the premier Honda Crosstour Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 02-22-2017, 06:55 PM   #1
PaulaRizzo

Default replacing tires on my 2010 crosstour

I own a 2010 Crosstour, yes the first year it was produced. I have 25,000mi on the car and am looking to replace my tires. wondering which ones i should replace them with and am looking for any input. the original tires are Michelin. The dealer suggested Mastercraft tires.
PaulaRizzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-22-2017, 09:18 PM   #2
leew102

If you're looking for an all season, I'd check out the Michelin Premier LTX. These were the tires I would have bought had I not gotten new rims for my all season tires.

Check out the tire rack review and the testing they did on them.
leew102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 10:29 PM   #3
PaulaRizzo

thank you, we were leaning towards the Michelin as i really don't want to give up the comfort of the ride.
PaulaRizzo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-22-2017, 11:55 PM   #4
leew102

I think they're just a tad bit more expensive than the latitude tour hp that came on the car. I've driven on the premier ltx with my father's car and enjoyed them significantly more than the stock latitude your hp.
leew102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 06:02 PM   #5
Discount Tire

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulaRizzo View Post
I own a 2010 Crosstour, yes the first year it was produced. I have 25,000mi on the car and am looking to replace my tires. wondering which ones i should replace them with and am looking for any input. the original tires are Michelin. The dealer suggested Mastercraft tires.
You have done remarkably well to keep your miles down on your car but at 10 years of age it is recommended to replace your tires as you are doing for safety reasons.

Tire Safety

If you have the CrossTour EX-L 18 inch AWD you may want to consider the Continental CS5 Ultra touring A/S tire. It delivers touring comfort along with all season capabilities.

PM coming your way.

To Your Door:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sales and Technical: 1.888.459.4080

Useful Links:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Discount Tire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 02:47 PM   #6
Tupperware

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discount Tire View Post
If you have the CrossTour EX-L 18 inch AWD you may want to consider the Continental CS5 Ultra touring A/S tire. It delivers touring comfort along with all season capabilities.
Continental? or Cooper?
Do you like this tire better than the Michelin Premier LTX? Why?
I'm tire shopping right now. Original Latitude Tours are almost done and getting kind of loud on the highway.
Tupperware is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 06:59 PM   #7
jviss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discount Tire View Post
You have done remarkably well to keep your miles down on your car but at 10 years of age it is recommended to replace your tires as you are doing for safety reasons.

Tire Safety

PM coming your way.
How is a 2010 Crosstour 10 years old?
jviss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 07:00 PM   #8
jviss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupperware View Post
Continental? or Cooper?
I'm tire shopping right now. Original Latitude Tours are almost done and getting kind of loud on the highway.
That's interesting, I would have thought a new tire would be noisier, as the tread would be more aggressive.
jviss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 08:17 PM   #9
Discount Tire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupperware View Post
Continental? or Cooper?
Pm coming your way.

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

Old 03-14-2017, 08:19 PM   #10
Discount Tire

Quote:
Originally Posted by jviss View Post
How is a 2010 Crosstour 10 years old?
I apologize, I miss read the year. That would be quite a feat.

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement