Honda Crosstour Forums banner

2012 Wheel Change

7K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  Popurhedoff 
#1 ·
Okay I might get a lot of heat for this comment but for some reason I do not like the new wheel change. Some of you may know that I am a EX BMW owner and in order for me to decide to buy this car in 2010 was that it did have a 5 point rim which is nice for Honda. The 2005 530i BMW I had was the same. Now with that all said, I really don't think the Crosstour looks good with custom rims or the new wheels they are putting on them now. Does anyone agree with me? This is a unique car and the stock rims that came with the car makes the car. I seen a CT in person with the wheel change and I did not like it at all. Any changes makes the car not exciting. That's just me:rolleyes: I would not never change the 2010 rims they are nice. Makes it compete with the BMW's. What's your thought. I haven't been on for awhile. No issues with my CT.. Happy Thanksgiving!

#4 · (Edited)
Here's my '12 V-6 4wd NAVI EX-L that I've had for about 4 months.

These are actually the OEM Size Chrome Look Honda Rims that have been powder-coated in a Glossy Gunmetal finish.
I've had the front windows tinted to match the rears -but that's the extent of my mods....for now.

Needless to say - I really dig the look!

#5 ·
Love the dark wheels, how much is powder coating?

Here's my '12 V-6 4wd NAVI EX-L that I've had for about 4 months.

These are actually the OEM Size Chrome Look Honda Rims that have been powder-coated in a Glossy Gunmetal tires finish.
I've had the front windows tinted to match the rears -but that's the extent of my mods....for now.

Needless to say - I really dig the look!

#7 ·
I like the look of the HFP 19 rims, though if I get a second set, they will likely e OE. They can be had cheaply (ebay, sets are $450 shipped) and I would like a set of dedicated snows, as it would let me put on better performance tires for the summer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.