Honda Accord Nominated for 2013 AutoGuide Car of the Year - Video - Honda Crosstour Forums
     Honda Crosstour Forums
Ľ Auto Insurance

Go Back   Honda Crosstour Forums > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussions

CrossTourOwnersClub.com is the premier Honda Crosstour Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 12-13-2012, 01:00 PM   #1
AutoGuide.com

Default Honda Accord Nominated for 2013 AutoGuide Car of the Year - Video

Quote:
A testament to just how good it is, the final nominee for the 2013 AutoGuide.com Car of the Year didnít just beat out the rest of the new models to make our short list, it bested three other cars in its own class.

We are, of course, speaking of the 2013 Honda Accord, which makes our short list in a year that also saw the launch of an all-new Nissan Altima, Chevy Malibu and Ford Fusion; a car that could almost make the list on its looks alone.

And the Fusion put up a fight, with numerous engine options, plenty of tech and some of the best fuel economy numbers in its class. Two of the segment leaders, when compared head-to-head, the Honda came out on top, with a more polished interior, a more engaging (and more comfortable) ride, not to mention superior real world fuel economy in our tests. And while the simplicity of its tech features wonít wow you like the glossy MyFord Touch, they wonít enrage you either. Overall, the Honda just packs more value.
Read the complete article on the 2013 Honda Accord at AutoGuide.com

AutoGuide.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-02-2013, 07:05 AM   #2
deathwish

I saw one of the new Accord Coupe models on the showroom floor. It had the I4 and CVT. Can anyone tell me why on earth a CVT needs paddle shifters?
  • Prior ride, 1990 Prelude Si-ALB, Red/Black, (really miss that one)
deathwish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 04:27 AM   #3
richell03

wow......it is really good news.i think Honda Accord deserve it because The all-new Honda Accord is a headtuner. It lures with its beautiful and swanky look that adds more style to it. New Honda Accord which is re - designed with more, robust, bold and aggressive look, extra connoting power is more sophisticated and commanding than ever. Honda has always carried the badge of a classy sedan since years. Also the company has proved its presence with the top most cars available in its kitty.
------------------
2013 MERCEDES BENZ SL-CLASS
richell03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 12:44 PM   #4
L8Apex

I saw this car at the Chicago Auto Show last night. It's cool.
L8Apex is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement